Dieppe Congress Center is the main place for the Oxfam Trailwalker in Dieppe. The start and finish lines will be outside on the waterfront. (to be confirmed for 2023)
Address : 101 Boulevard de Verdun, 76200 Dieppe, France.
Dieppe railway station is about 5 minutes away from the departure/finish line, or a 10 minute walk.
- Check the itinerary between Dieppe train station and the main venue : Itinerary
- Check the train schedule to Dieppe : https://www.sncf.com/en
- From Paris (2 hours 40 minutes) : see the itinerary
- From Rouen (1 hour) : see the itinerary
- From Lille (3 hours) : see the itinerary
Because fighting against global warming is one of Oxfam France’s mission, we encourage all participants to use car sharing to access Oxfam Trailwalker.
The organization does not provide any accommodation for teams or support crews. However, you can find a list of nearby accommodation on Dieppe Tourism Office website or Terroir de Caux Tourism Office website.