Each participant must provide a medical certificate to start the Oxfam Trailwalker. It must not be older than one year at the start of the event. It also have to mention that you reveal “no contraindications for participating in running/walking/sport competitions“.
Athletics or Triathlon licences of the year are also accepted.
You must send your document individually to Dokeop.
For more information, please visit our website on the Se préparer|Certificat médical page (in French). For help, you can contact us directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hiking shoes
- A backpack
- A water bottle (or Camelbag) minimum 1.5 litre. Taps will be available at each checkpoint.
- Food of your choice (cereal bars, dried fruit etc.)
- An emergency blanket
- A safety vest (yellow or fluorescent orange with reflective strips) for the night walk
- A headlamp for night walking and a spare set of batteries
- Per team :
- At least three mobile phones with spare batteries or chargers
- An emergency kit; you can find these in supermarkets (usually containing antiseptic spray, precut bandages, elastic tape, adhesive tape, gloves
- The Walkers map book (given at Registration on Friday
- A GPS distributed before the start of the event on Saturday
- A spair pair of shoes
- Walking poles.
- Several pairs of socks
- Compression socks
- A lunch-box for food supplies at the checkpoints
- Sun protections: hat, cream, glasses
- Lip balm
- Toilet paper
- A microfibre towel
- A swimsuit (for communal showers) and flip flops (to air your feet at checkpoints).
- Insect repellent
- Warm clothing and raining gear including